Sometimes a motivational quote is all you need to dust yourself off, get back on the horse and move into the direction of your dreams. I personally picked 23 of them, which i think will inspire and motivate you.
1. Colin Powell -There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
2. Gary Vaynerchuk - You need to spend all of your time and energy on creating something that actually brings value to the people you’re asking for money!
3. Napoleon Hill - Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
4. Larry Page - Always deliver more than expected.
5. Theodoore Roosevelt - With self-discipline most anything is possible.
6. Dale Carnegie - Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
7. Benjamin Franklin - If you would like to know the value of money, try to borrow some.
8. Thomas Edison - I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
9. Bruce Lee - Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
10. Donald Trump - You have to think anyway, so why not think big?
11. Michael Jordan - I've failed over and over in my life, and that's why i succeed
12. Henry Ford - When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
13. Confucius - It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
14. Joseph Sugarman - It's not whether you win or lose in life that's important but whether you play the game. Lose enough and eventually you will win. It's only a matter of time.
15. Joe Vitale - A goal should scare you a little, and excite you a lot.
16. Robert Collier - Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
17. Eleanor Roosevelt - The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
18. Walt Disney - If you can dream it, you can do it.
19. Ellen DeGeneres - Procrascinate now, dont put it off 😉
20. Henry David Thoreau - Succes usually comes to those who are too busy to look for it.
21. Jim Rohn - We all must suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
22. Zig Ziglar - Positive thinking wil let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
23. Oprah Winfrey - I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity