The point of this article is not for you to copy these 1 on 1, but it gives you an idea on the many possibilities to sell your product, and to demistify copywriting by showing you examples.
In some cases, however, copying these examples might be a great idea! You are welcome and encouraged to keep these in a swipe file. Good luck 🙂
Projecting the future
1. A _____ or so from now, you could have _____. Wouldn’t your friends andfamily be totally amazed? Wouldn’t you feel fantastic about it?
Introduce & Create Curiosity
2. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is _______. Chances are you haven’t heard of me before. But when you finish reading this, you’ll be glad you finally did.
State A Fact To Make Them Realize Why They Need You
3. At this very moment you are competing with hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions of other _____all fighting to get your customer.
4. I am excited to be able to finally write this letter to you. For many _____ I’ve wanted to get these powerful _____ into a format where I could help as many people as possible get their hands on them, and I’ve done it.
5. I’ll be honest with you.
6. If you use _____ to _____, I have some shocking news for you. You are getting ripped off!
Say Directly Who This Is For
7. If you’ve ever thought about writing your own book or newsletter, or wondered what it would be like to run your own publishing company, you’ll be interested in this letter.
Fast And Easy
8. If you’re looking for a fast, easy, and legitimate way to _____, listen to this..
9. Let’s face it. Not all _____ are _____. In fact, very few are.
10. My name is _____ and I’m here to tell you about _____.